Join the Corporate Council and help find solutions to critical BMT challenges.
The Corporate Council objectives are:
- Establish meaningful dialogue between industry and BMT thought leaders – ASBMT’s current leadership, past presidents and the Board of Directors.
- Share information, advice and assistance in developing new products and services to improve blood and marrow transplantation.
- Create workgroups and demonstration projects to address specific BMT issues.
Council members are pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Senior executives from member organizations participate in Council meetings. Guests will be invited based on their expertise to cover agenda topics. This structure offers the broadest possible perspective for knowledge sharing.
Council members meet face-to-face in an informal, collegial environment with ASBMT Board Members and Past-Presidents for candid exchanges to discuss critical BMT issues of mutual concern, find solutions to pressing challenges, share knowledge on best practices and advise ASBMT on its major initiatives. By pooling their resources and expertise, Council members and the ASBMT Board can engage in joint problem-solving and collaborative opportunities that will advance the cause and culture of blood and marrow transplantation and cellular therapy.
Knowledge Sharing:The Council is about problem solving. Members will come away from meetings armed with action plans based on the experiences of their peers, who have addressed similar challenges and succeeded. Plus, the open discussion of emerging trends will keep Council members ahead of the curve and able to anticipate future challenges.
Access: Corporate industry leaders will be able to work alongside ASBMT Board members, past presidents, accreditation leaders, healthcare providers and transplant center executives to improve quality outcomes. They also will be encouraged to establish dialogues to identify opportunities for collaboration.
Current Corporate Council Members
- Amgen, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Gilead Sciences
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Kite Pharma
- Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- Neovii Biotech North America and Orphan Technologies
- Sanofi Genzyme
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals