2015 BMT Tandem Meeting
The 2015 BMT Tandem Meetings occurred from February 11-15, 2015 in San Diego, CA. Select recordings, agendas, and presentations are included here.
Audio and Slide Recordings
Order your copy of the audio and slide recordings from the 2015 BMT Tandem Meetings, by completing and submitting this form.
- BMT Tandem Meetings Scientific Agenda - Feb. 11-15
- Clinical Research Professionals/Data Managers - Feb. 10-11
- BMT CTN Coordinators - Feb. 10-11
- BMT CTN Investigators Meeting - Feb. 11
- Information Technology Forum - Feb. 12
- Pediatric BMT - Feb. 12
- BMT Center Administrators - Feb. 12-13
- Clinical Education Conference (Advanced Practice Professionals) - Feb. 13-14
- BMT Pharmacists- Feb. 13-14
- Transplant Nursing - Feb. 13-15
- ASBMT President's Symposium - Feb. 14
Selected Presentations from BMT Center Administrators Conference
- Helen E. Heslop, MD - Innovative Technologies in BMT
- Denise Morse, MBA and Bernard Tegtmeier, PhD - Quality: BMT LOS and Readmission Rates
- Craig Conway and Clint L. Divine, MBA, MSM - Benchmarking and Key Metrics Used by HCT Administrators
- Mark R. Litzow, MD and Kelly L. Wu, MD - Stem Cell Transplantation and Palliative Care: An Oxymoron?
- Michael C. Lill, MD and Patricia Martin, RN, BSN - Highlights from "Defining Quality and Value in Stem Cell Transplant" Meeting
- Michael C. Lill, MBBS - Proposed FACT Outcomes Measures
- Rocky Billups, MS and Stephanie A. Farnia, MPH - Medicare Coverage and Reimbursement Project Update
- Karen Collum, RN, MSN, Jean E. Sanders, MD and Jacklyn Stentz, BSMT (ASCP) -Transplant Continuing Education Activities: Who Does this Affect and Examples on How to Comply
- Therese Dodd, MBA, RN, CPHQ - FACT Quality Management Hot Topics: Managing Audits and Deviations
- Jane Dabney, LISW-S, OSW-C and Marion Kalbecker, MSW, LCSW - System Capacity Initiative Social Work Workforce Working Group Presentation and 2015 BMT Clinical Social Worker Role Description (which has since been updated)
Claim CME and Complete Evaluations
April 8, 2015 was the deadline for claiming continuing medical education (CME) credit for sessions attended at the 2015 BMT Tandem Meetings. All Continuing Education Transcripts requested after April 8 will incur a $60 processing charge. To request your transcript, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Website: https://bmt.confex.com/tandem/2015/webprogram/programs.html