Check out the most-cited articles in BBMT
Check out these most-cited articles in ASBMT's journal, Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (BBMT):
- National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Project on criteria for clinical trials in chronic graft-versus-host disease: I. diagnosis and staging working group report
(Cited 1636 time(s))
2005; Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation; Filipovich, A.H. | Weisdorf, D. | Pavletic, S. | Socie, G. | Wingard, J.R. |...
- Cotransplantation of HLA-identical sibling culture-expanded mesenchymal stem cells and hematopoietic stem cells in hematologic malignancy patients
(Cited 587 time(s))
2005; Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation; Lazarus, H.M. | Koc, O.N. | Devine, S.M. | Curtin, P. | Maziarz, R.T. |...
- Guidelines for Preventing Infectious Complications among Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Recipients: A Global Perspective
(Cited 530 time(s))
2009; Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation; Tomblyn, M. | Chiller, T. | Einsele, H. | Gress, R. | Sepkowitz, K. |...
- HLA-Haploidentical Bone Marrow Transplantation for Hematologic Malignancies Using Nonmyeloablative Conditioning and High-Dose, Posttransplantation Cyclophosphamide
(Cited 466 time(s))
2008; Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation; Luznik, L. | O'Donnell, P.V. | Symons, H.J. | Chen, A.R. | Leffell, M.S. |...
- Chronic graft-versus-host disease
(Cited 437 time(s))
2003; Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation; Lee, S.J. | Vogelsang, G. | Flowers, M.E.D.
Publication Scheduled Date